Personal Motto

Personal Motto

Lego Book Rating Guide

Lego Book Rating Guide

Saturday, March 23, 2013

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Keep checking back, I am working on adding OOOODLES to this blog site. I am re-launching my small business which features my funky clothing line, fashion hair and jewelry accessories, and other kick ass items that I craft or come across. You will be able to participate in giveaway contests including: my merchandise items from my clothing line, fashion hair accessories, unique handmade jewelry, products that I sample and review from companies, and other odds and ends I procure from my uptrading business.

I also receive ARC's of many books so you will be able to hear my brutally honest (often times hilarious) reviews as well as win copies of those books. I am currently working on my YA novel and collaborating with my 7 year old on a children's book adventure series! 


So keep checking back to keep up with all the funky goodness that will soon be available on my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment